Environmental Education Programs
We offer a myriad of educational programs for schools and groups for students in Pre-K through 12th grade. Please see below for our different learning opportunities:
- Ideal for grades PreK through 3rd, but available for students in older grades
- Program runs from 10am-1pm*, which includes:
- Time for snack and lunch (brought by students/teachers; there is no food available at the ranch)
- Tour through our two historic barns, Contact Yard, Greenhouse, Chicken Coop and gardens.
- $10 per student No charge for teachers or adult chaperones.
- Preschool Programs run from 9:30am-11:30am and are $8 per person.
- Click here to learn more about the Ranch Tours
- Ideal for students in 2nd grade and above and/or returning groups who would like a different ranch experience!
- Program runs from 9:30am-1:30pm*, which includes:
- Visiting our Upper Barn to learn about animal feed, collecting eggs from our Chicken Coop, and harvesting produce from our gardens.
- Learning how to create healthy, balanced meals.
- Preparing (and eating!) a healthy lunch in our Conference Center's commercial kitchen.
- $17 per person (teachers and first 6 adult chaperones are free).
- Click here to learn more about our Lunch at the Ranch program.
- Ideal for groups who would like a more in-depth ranch experience! Great for classes, Scouts, youth groups and more.**
- Morning Ranch Tour (10am-12:30pm)
- Break for lunch (provided by group)
- Ranch Chores (1-3pm)
- Learn what it takes to keep a working farm in order! Help clean our animals' stalls and/or work in our gardens (dependent on group size).
- Stay the night on the ranch! Access to our campfire pit (dependent on weather), hiking trails, two large canvas tents (each sleeps about 12 people), sleeping mats, kitchen, showers, and more. Please contact us for more information.
- Depart at 10am the following day.
- $40 per student. No charge for adults.
**At this time, we are only able to accommodate affiliated organizations. If your informal group would like to visit the ranch, please check out our Conference Center rental space or contact Leslie Jensen at (650) 712-3151 or firstname.lastname@example.org
*If your group requests a different program time other than our standard offering, please contact us directly: (650) 712-3151 or email@example.com
For more information or to make a reservation please contact:
Leslie Jensen, Program Coordinator | (650) 712-3151 or firstname.lastname@example.org