Looking to host a meeting or special event? Need space for your next group retreat? Escape to Elkus Ranch!
The Elkus Ranch Conference Center is an ideal retreat for meetings and group events, nestled in the rolling hills of Half Moon Bay, California. Perfect for corporate retreats, team building off-sites, staff training, workshops, family events, reunions, youth groups, Scout meetings and more!
The Ultimate Group Getaway!
Spend the day surrounded by nature while hosting your group event. The Elkus Ranch Conference Center has sweeping rangeland views that are a welcome departure from daily noise and life. Scenes of grazing horses and sheep dot nearby hillsides and wildlife sightings are not uncommon!
The 4,400 sq. ft. conference and education facility offers:
• Space for up to 75 people (theater seating) or 60 people (banquet seating)
• Onsite commercial kitchen for meal preparation or catering (also available for hourly rentals; see below)
• Covered front and back decks
• A/V equipment available
• Adjacent parking lot
• Access to nearby hiking trails
• Beautiful views of rolling hills and pastures
Weekday (M-F): $500/day
Kitchen Only Rental: $25/hour (2 hour minimum; M-F 8am-5pm)
Your reservation helps sustain our Environmental Education programs, which serve over 9,000 students annually. Thank you for your support!
Questions? Contact us:
(650) 712-3151 | LKJensen@ucanr.edu