Make A Charitable Donation to Elkus Ranch
Make a tax deductible donation using the Make a Gift button above.
Be sure to select "Elkus Ranch Fund" as the designation.
Elkus Ranch Wish List:
- donate to our scholarship fund
- portable electric fencing kits for our sheep and goats
- portable air compressor
- sheep squeeze
- Sheep chute (such as this)
- plant flats and 4"plant pots
- garden tools: pruning shears, trowels, soil rakes, and digging forks
- garden gloves: kids and adult sizes
- heavy duty garden hoses
- children's raincoats/ponchos
- old towels
- wooden structures and spools for goats (like this)
- Solid-top plastic or wooden pallets (our animals love them!)
- Starmark Treat Dispensing "Bob-A-Lot" toy - size Large
- Starmark Treat Dispensing TetraFlex toy - size Large
Your gift allows Elkus Ranch to provide outstanding learning experiences for Bay Area children who might not otherwise have the opportunity. Our staff works diligently to keep the cost of our programs affordable yet program fees do not fully cover our expenses: it costs over $35 to provide a 3-hour educational program for each child. However, to ensure access for everyone, we charge no more than $10/child. Over 2,000 children receive scholarships each year and attend for free. In addition, the rising costs of labor, livestock feed and facilities maintenance create a continual challenge. Help us provide an extraordinary learning experience for a child today!
Make a gift to Elkus Ranch today! Please be sure to select the Elkus Ranch Fund in the "designation" drop down box.
Elkus Ranch Environmental Education Center is a designated 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. All donations are tax deductible.
Thank you! Our visiting children, staff, and our animals are all grateful for your support.
Leslie Jensen, Program Coordinator
Elkus Ranch Environmental Education Center | (650) 712-3151 firstname.lastname@example.org